Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Donating to Project Gutenberg in honor of
Michael S. Hart

Tonight, I learned that Michael S. Hart, inventor of the e-book and founder of Project Gutenberg, passed away on September 6.

As I mentioned in the obit post at Cinema Steve, I will donate all my earnings on sales of "From Dark Corners: Thirteen Unusual Tales from Famous Authors" from now until September 21 to Project Gutenberg, in honor of his memory.

So, if you like horror fiction, here's an opportunity to get yourself a collection of some of my favorites AND give money to a good cause. Please click here to get a copy and help me donate to Project Gutenberg.

And please help me spread the word about this little effort with announcements in your own blogs, if you would be so kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment