Friday, August 5, 2011

A special discount for Terror Titan readers
on my new PDF eBook

I've just released a little collection of classic horror stories through NUELOW Games, and I am offering a 50 percent discount for all readers of Terror Titans who get a copy.


"From Dark Corners" contains a total of thirteen short stories from Robert E. Howard, Bram Stoker, Arthur Conan Doyle, H.G. Wells, and Clark Ashton Smith. The newly prepared anthology takes you beyond the usual stories of Conan the Barbarian, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, and Martians while sending chills down you spine that are sure to beat even the worst summer heat! (Naturally, I didn't write these stories; I just assembled the anthology and did some of the art.)

Use this link to buy your copy of "From Dark Corners" for $1.25, and start reading today!

In order to get the book at a discounted rate (or at all), you'll need an account with one of Onebookshelf's websites--be it DrivethruHorror, DrivethruFantasy, or RPGNow. Setting up an account takes no time at all, and once you have it, you can order thousands of books in many different electronic formats... even some good, old-fashioned print editions. Many products are even free.

I invite you to check out NUELOW Games' other fiction offerings, as well as our entire catalog of roleplaying games--if nothing else, grab a free copy of "ROLF: Old Skool" while there. We hope to release a Halloween supplement that will be compatible both with it and the new and improved "ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters".

The special price is good through the first week of September, so get your copy today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great discount, Steve! Purchased! Now I just have to figure out how to get it onto my Kindle! Thanks for the collection and the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU for you interest!

    Depending on the kind of Kindle you have, the PDF format might not work. However, if it doesn't let me know. I've been trying to make Kindle-format books that I am happy with, and if this copy you purchased doesn't work for you, let me know. I'll work up a Kindle edition and pass it onto you as my thanks. (Who knows? Maybe THIS will be the one where I feel like it's actually a workable product....)

    ReplyDelete